posted on 8/2007 By:
Cheat sheet for mid-term exam "Malevolent Creation - Doomsday X"
Class: Modern Metal
Professor: Bob Smith
Malevolent Creation: "Doomsday X"
Mid term exam
Multiple choice/ fill in blank/ true or false
1. Of the following choices, which best describes Malevolent Creation's style of metal?
a. Melodic metalcore
b. Savage, vengeful, thrashy death metal
c. Female fronted gothic rock
d. Sloppy blasting grindcore
2. Who is the returning vocalist for this album?
a. Devin Townsend
b. Angela Gossow
c. Brett Hoffman
d. Ruben Rojas
3. Who churns out ruthless blast beats on the drums?
a. Max Weinberg
b. Dave Culross
c. Mike Smith
d. A.C. Slater
4. Malevolent Creation's vocal attack is:
a. Juvenile and emotive
b. Guttural and brutal
c. Operatic and soothing
d. Bitter and caustic
5.The production on Doomsday X is:
a. Thin with heavy triggering
b. Obese with obliterating low end
c. Competent and clear with an organic sound
d. Sparkling and polished by pro-tools
6. The track _______________ is a stomping charge into battle with a very catchy chorus.
Answer= "Deliver My Enemy".
7. The song ________________ is clearly the background music for swinging an axe while chopping up a body in a steamy Florida swamp.
Answer= "Dawn of Defeat".
8. The track _______________ features "guest vocals" by Kyle Symons and features a chunky Cannibal Corpse style breakdown.
Answer= "Bio Terror".
9. True or False: Doomsday X is a solid album throughout.
10. True or False: Malevolent Creation have lost considerable strength.
11. True or False: Doomsday X has the ability to be replayed numerous times.
12. Doomsday X is worth the money for Malevolent Creation fans who enjoyed Envenomed.
13. This review appears to be long, but is actually very short and half-assed.
Register to post comments.
8/24/2010 Malevolent Creation
7/27/2004 Malevolent Creation
The Will to Kill